Monday, July 20, 2015

A Dog (Mom) with a Blog

Anyone that knows me, knows how important my four legged babies are to me! I was so excited to come across this article which was all about DIY home improvements for the dog in your life. I personally am in LOVE with #6! What about you? Check it out and get inspired for your next project.


http://barkpost.com/home-ideas-dog-lovers/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=barkbox


Remember, a house is not a home without a dog! If you are looking for that special friend, check out:
 
www.fohari.org.

Friends of Homeless Animals is a non-profit volunteer group that helps rescue and save smaller breed dogs and an organization that I myself volunteer with.

And lastly, if you already have the dog but not the home, contact me today so we can find the perfect abode for both you and Fido!

No comments:

Post a Comment